Quirks :)

I started keeping a list of some of my quirks because I find them amusing Slight smile so I thought I'd share some of mine, you can add your own ones to the thread below if you feel like it: 

- I can't touch hangers - they freak me out.

- certain kinds of pasta are WRONG.

- particular bowls in my kitchen are for specific things (pasta, cereal) and cannot be mixed up.

- I haven't worn underwear since the pandemic.

Parents
  • Does anyone else get phrases or tunes stuck in their head for days and days? I've had one popular Christmas song (I won't say wich just so you don't get it too!) in my head for days, it just goes round and round and round in the background of my mind.. 

• Yes! And then you can't get rid of the bloomin thing! Drives you crazy, because it absolutely will not stop! 

It can happen with any tune, but music in a minor key, or that spans more than an octave is the very worst! 

I find that sort of music euphoric too, it's amazing to hear, but then I can't get rid of it! 

• YES I listened to this podcast recently, where the same melody is repeated over and over - and it's just got melded with my brain and I can't shake it! It's kind of comforting, but also I'd like to think about something different :) hahah 

• YES I listened to this podcast recently, where the same melody is repeated over and over - and it's just got melded with my brain and I can't shake it! It's kind of comforting, but also I'd like to think about something different :) hahah 

Children