Quirks :)

I started keeping a list of some of my quirks because I find them amusing Slight smile so I thought I'd share some of mine, you can add your own ones to the thread below if you feel like it: 

- I can't touch hangers - they freak me out.

- certain kinds of pasta are WRONG.

- particular bowls in my kitchen are for specific things (pasta, cereal) and cannot be mixed up.

- I haven't worn underwear since the pandemic.

Parents
  • I like all my tins or jars to have the labels to the front and kept in their groups. I put all cutlery in separate sections of the dishwasher cutlery tray, all forks in one section and so on. It makes sense when putting them in their section in the drawer, you don’t have to sort them. People wearing odd socks is freaky and I never walk in bare feet, if it’s unavoidable then on tiptoes.

• I like all my tins or jars to have the labels to the front and kept in their groups. I put all cutlery in separate sections of the dishwasher cutlery tray, all forks in one section and so on. It makes sense when putting them in their section in the drawer, you don’t have to sort them. People wearing odd socks is freaky and I never walk in bare feet, if it’s unavoidable then on tiptoes.

Children
No Data