Quirks :)

I started keeping a list of some of my quirks because I find them amusing Slight smile so I thought I'd share some of mine, you can add your own ones to the thread below if you feel like it: 

- I can't touch hangers - they freak me out.

- certain kinds of pasta are WRONG.

- particular bowls in my kitchen are for specific things (pasta, cereal) and cannot be mixed up.

- I haven't worn underwear since the pandemic.

Parents
  • If I hang out items of washing that require two or more clothes pegs, the pegs need to be the same colour. It's not that I think something bad will happen if I don't, it's just that it really bugs me. I have no idea why.

When doing the washing-up, I find I have to sort the items into categories first, rather than just placing everything in the washing-up bowl and cleaning the items in no particular order. For example, cutlery will usually be cleaned first, followed by plates, bowls, and then mugs.

If getting dressed, the notion of putting on a pair of socks AFTER putting on a pair of trousers seems completely wrong to me.

When visiting a location I'm unfamiliar with, I need to study it beforehand on Streetview. The same applies when friends and relatives move to a new address, although that's more out of general curiosity.

• If I hang out items of washing that require two or more clothes pegs, the pegs need to be the same colour. It's not that I think something bad will happen if I don't, it's just that it really bugs me. I have no idea why.

When doing the washing-up, I find I have to sort the items into categories first, rather than just placing everything in the washing-up bowl and cleaning the items in no particular order. For example, cutlery will usually be cleaned first, followed by plates, bowls, and then mugs.

If getting dressed, the notion of putting on a pair of socks AFTER putting on a pair of trousers seems completely wrong to me.

When visiting a location I'm unfamiliar with, I need to study it beforehand on Streetview. The same applies when friends and relatives move to a new address, although that's more out of general curiosity.

Children
No Data