Quirks :)

I started keeping a list of some of my quirks because I find them amusing Slight smile so I thought I'd share some of mine, you can add your own ones to the thread below if you feel like it: 

- I can't touch hangers - they freak me out.

- certain kinds of pasta are WRONG.

- particular bowls in my kitchen are for specific things (pasta, cereal) and cannot be mixed up.

- I haven't worn underwear since the pandemic.

Parents
  • I horde things I buy - soup, bottles of water, toilet paper, batteries. I did this before Covid and didn't run out of anything during the height of the pandemic. 

I never touch anything outside of my house with my hands. I always use tissues and then bin them.

I have three glasses of water a day. One in the morning. One after lunch and one after tea. 

I bath every day at 7pm.

• I horde coffee. I have three jars of normal coffee and three jars of decaffeinated at home and two of each in my office desk drawer at work. When one runs out I buy a replacement. Can't tell you why. Some innate fear of running out perhaps. The other one is bars of Dove soap. Have to keep at least three of those in reserve as well. Only recently started doing the same with Oral-B toothpaste. I think it starts when I find a brand I like or trust to do the job. You never know when something will be discontinued these days so I horde it to maintain a supply.

• I horde coffee. I have three jars of normal coffee and three jars of decaffeinated at home and two of each in my office desk drawer at work. When one runs out I buy a replacement. Can't tell you why. Some innate fear of running out perhaps. The other one is bars of Dove soap. Have to keep at least three of those in reserve as well. Only recently started doing the same with Oral-B toothpaste. I think it starts when I find a brand I like or trust to do the job. You never know when something will be discontinued these days so I horde it to maintain a supply.

Children
No Data