Quirks :)

I started keeping a list of some of my quirks because I find them amusing Slight smile so I thought I'd share some of mine, you can add your own ones to the thread below if you feel like it: 

- I can't touch hangers - they freak me out.

- certain kinds of pasta are WRONG.

- particular bowls in my kitchen are for specific things (pasta, cereal) and cannot be mixed up.

- I haven't worn underwear since the pandemic.

Parents
  • I get up everyday at 7.54am not 7.55am or 8.00am but 7.54am. I look out of my window at the woods for a couple of minutes then say in my mind; let love be within let love surround me and love be sent out!  I make myself a Whole Earth drink take it back to bed and get up to wash at 8.25am yes not 8.30am but 8.25am. The timing is a kind of click switch for me that I wait for.

I do Anne Halprin dance at 10am for 20mins (any movement is dance) while listening to Radio 3 for 10mins then Radio6, from classical to rock, then meditate for 5 minutes. 

I like to go to the same cafe Mon, Wed, Fri at the same time and time myself to stay for 1 hour 30mins.

Oh dear now I am writing this it seems weird. I thought it was normal.

Hey guys is this quirky?

• I get up everyday at 7.54am not 7.55am or 8.00am but 7.54am. I look out of my window at the woods for a couple of minutes then say in my mind; let love be within let love surround me and love be sent out!  I make myself a Whole Earth drink take it back to bed and get up to wash at 8.25am yes not 8.30am but 8.25am. The timing is a kind of click switch for me that I wait for.

I do Anne Halprin dance at 10am for 20mins (any movement is dance) while listening to Radio 3 for 10mins then Radio6, from classical to rock, then meditate for 5 minutes. 

I like to go to the same cafe Mon, Wed, Fri at the same time and time myself to stay for 1 hour 30mins.

Oh dear now I am writing this it seems weird. I thought it was normal.

Hey guys is this quirky?

Children
No Data