Quirks :)

I started keeping a list of some of my quirks because I find them amusing Slight smile so I thought I'd share some of mine, you can add your own ones to the thread below if you feel like it: 

- I can't touch hangers - they freak me out.

- certain kinds of pasta are WRONG.

- particular bowls in my kitchen are for specific things (pasta, cereal) and cannot be mixed up.

- I haven't worn underwear since the pandemic.

Parents
  • I'm one of those people who has strong opinions on how to load a dishwasher and loads it up very precisely and efficiently like I'm building a rocket for NASA.

We also have some cutlery in our house with chunky handles and some with thin handles. I can't use a chunky knife with a thin fork (or vice versa) because it makes me feel lopsided.

You're right about the bowls, by the way. One type for cereal, another type for pasta. It just feels wrong to use them for different things.

• I rarely use the same mug; for tea. At the moment, I have six mugs; in total. (I used to have thirteen 6/7 years ago)

• I rarely use the same mug; for tea. At the moment, I have six mugs; in total. (I used to have thirteen 6/7 years ago)

I have too many mugs to fit in the cupboard. I have loved them all and don't want to get rid of them because it seems unkind and unfair to them. I only ever use one mug at a time and I've just got a new one. It may be months or years before I get another one. 

I have too many mugs to fit in the cupboard. I have loved them all and don't want to get rid of them because it seems unkind and unfair to them. I only ever use one mug at a time and I've just got a new one. It may be months or years before I get another one. 

Children