Quirks :)

I started keeping a list of some of my quirks because I find them amusing Slight smile so I thought I'd share some of mine, you can add your own ones to the thread below if you feel like it: 

- I can't touch hangers - they freak me out.

- certain kinds of pasta are WRONG.

- particular bowls in my kitchen are for specific things (pasta, cereal) and cannot be mixed up.

- I haven't worn underwear since the pandemic.

Parents
  • In no particular order. I hang clothes out with matching pegs. Anything that goes on the floor has to be washed. I get up at 7.20 every day. I don't open my curtains. Avoid right turns into main roads when planning a journey. I could go on and on ....

• Yep to the matching pegs, and rather annoyingly my peg basket came with mixed colours, so I have to use all the colours in order, i.e. pink, grey, light blue, dark blue. If there's one of a colour left I have to take it out of the basket before I can move onto the next colour.

• Yep to the matching pegs, and rather annoyingly my peg basket came with mixed colours, so I have to use all the colours in order, i.e. pink, grey, light blue, dark blue. If there's one of a colour left I have to take it out of the basket before I can move onto the next colour.

Children
No Data