Interest/topics.

What is the interest or topics that you could sit and listen too or talk about all day long with people who share the same interest/topic.. 

I will say am not a PHD or master expert on this but Space and Blackholes.. for some reason since I was 5, space and blackholes fasnicated me. 

Parents
  • Whilst I have interests, I'm not so sure that I would want or be capable of talking about them with someone all day long. For example, a friend and I both shared an interest in needlecraft and had attended an event in relation to it. In addition to talking about needlecraft, we had talked about plenty of other things too that were completely unrelated to our shared interest.

• Whilst I have interests, I'm not so sure that I would want or be capable of talking about them with someone all day long. For example, a friend and I both shared an interest in needlecraft and had attended an event in relation to it. In addition to talking about needlecraft, we had talked about plenty of other things too that were completely unrelated to our shared interest.

Children
No Data