Act like someone else

I find myself having to act like someone else just to get through work and get on with colleagues and talk in the shops. Don't know if there's a term for it. I wish I could just be myself but I don't think I could get through the day if I did that.

Parents
  • I find myself being told constantly, act like this, not like that, especially when someone tells me to just be who I am. 

It like  following the instruction of being who i am, leads to a crime because its make others feel awkward. 

And it like why do they tell me to be just me but then shut me down because I gone and done something like talk about what fish species may live in the lake we sat at the side off.. or last year with visiting my partner in America, sat at the creek, see a huge Tadpole and then spend 4 hours with my hands in the water looking for other life forms to see if i could identify them.  After she told me to just be who I was.. (am not autistic, have to speak to my gp and get a diagnosis) but that something I hate doing is being myself cause I do things like that and then get judged for it. 

• I find myself being told constantly, act like this, not like that, especially when someone tells me to just be who I am. 

It like  following the instruction of being who i am, leads to a crime because its make others feel awkward. 

And it like why do they tell me to be just me but then shut me down because I gone and done something like talk about what fish species may live in the lake we sat at the side off.. or last year with visiting my partner in America, sat at the creek, see a huge Tadpole and then spend 4 hours with my hands in the water looking for other life forms to see if i could identify them.  After she told me to just be who I was.. (am not autistic, have to speak to my gp and get a diagnosis) but that something I hate doing is being myself cause I do things like that and then get judged for it. 

Children
No Data