Working from home - no longer available!

Hello,

As an autistic adult I took a job about a year ago on the terms i could work from home the majority of the time due to the stress of commuting and the work environment. This is completely possible with my job.

I've now recieved an email saying that all employees will be required in 3 days a week from next month. This has of course stressed me out and has me worried both emotionally, physically and financially...

Is there anything I can do legally within reasonable adjustment? I cannot deal with the migraines, the small talk, the general hubhub. I can't work under these conditions to the best of my ability...

Thanks

Parents
  • Does your employer know you are Autistic?  If not, perhaps telling them and asking perhaps for just one day a week in your case?

if they do know, I would suggest asking if you could come in less often due to your circumstances.

• Does your employer know you are Autistic?  If not, perhaps telling them and asking perhaps for just one day a week in your case?

if they do know, I would suggest asking if you could come in less often due to your circumstances.

Children
No Data