My publication/My life with Autism

Hi there

The above is available at all good bookshops such as Waterstones from £13.99.

If you'd like to know more, or anything that you would like to ask, then please feel free to 'blog.'

Michael

Parents
  • And finally, I came across this citation at NAS69510 that reads.....

Throughout my life, I went through many difficulties all through autism hardly being misunderstood as a disability.  The misconception was, that those in Society when I was growing up, thought that I was just, plain naughty without going below the surface to find the real causes as to why I was acting differently such as.  Finding out the real reasons why I had behaviour issues besides.  Worst of all, the doctors told my parents that I would never read or write and yet, by the time I went to boarding school, I had the highest reading age in my class.  In my teenage years, I could not relate properly to members of the opposite sex. I often felt left out and very upset seeing them with boyfriends.  It wasn’t until later in life that l started to behave like other people in my own age group and went on to gain qualifications in City and Guilds in Painting and Decorating and others besides. Since then, I have developed and, have a good life living independently in
    sheltered accommodation.

Despite my disability I continue making a considerable effort communicating and staying in touch with a wide variety of friends and family.

Finally and writing this piece.  I currently have a book coming out called, 'My Life with Autism' which highlights the struggles that I had when I was much younger.

• And finally, I came across this citation at NAS69510 that reads.....

Throughout my life, I went through many difficulties all through autism hardly being misunderstood as a disability.  The misconception was, that those in Society when I was growing up, thought that I was just, plain naughty without going below the surface to find the real causes as to why I was acting differently such as.  Finding out the real reasons why I had behaviour issues besides.  Worst of all, the doctors told my parents that I would never read or write and yet, by the time I went to boarding school, I had the highest reading age in my class.  In my teenage years, I could not relate properly to members of the opposite sex. I often felt left out and very upset seeing them with boyfriends.  It wasn’t until later in life that l started to behave like other people in my own age group and went on to gain qualifications in City and Guilds in Painting and Decorating and others besides. Since then, I have developed and, have a good life living independently in
    sheltered accommodation.

Despite my disability I continue making a considerable effort communicating and staying in touch with a wide variety of friends and family.

Finally and writing this piece.  I currently have a book coming out called, 'My Life with Autism' which highlights the struggles that I had when I was much younger.

Children
No Data