Desert Island Discs

The format has always been eight tracks, one book and also one luxury item on your desert island. Not a big list of groups, eight tracks only, most probably only give a reason for the top two favourites and why your one book is so important to you. The luxury item is up to you.

Parents
  • Can I have a GPS equipped helicopter with sufficient fuel to make ti to the mainland as my luxury item? 

I'll figure out how to fly it as I go along...

I was going to ask for an excavator, but I would eventually get tired of the tunes and book, & run out of diesel for the digger, whereas, If I got me a helicopter I can enjoy my holiday with the tunes and book (which probably should be the pilots notes for the chopper to be sensible, dry stuff, but probably useful...) then when I get bored, fly home and sell the helicopter, and buy a decent excavator with the proceeds... 

• Can I have a GPS equipped helicopter with sufficient fuel to make ti to the mainland as my luxury item? 

I'll figure out how to fly it as I go along...

I was going to ask for an excavator, but I would eventually get tired of the tunes and book, & run out of diesel for the digger, whereas, If I got me a helicopter I can enjoy my holiday with the tunes and book (which probably should be the pilots notes for the chopper to be sensible, dry stuff, but probably useful...) then when I get bored, fly home and sell the helicopter, and buy a decent excavator with the proceeds... 

Children