Obsessed with someone

Hi I’m William I’m 18 and I’m autistic and I have got really obsessed with someone a 41 year old I just want to ask is this normal for me to become really obsessed cause I’m really worrying that I’ve ruined my perfect freindship with her and her son I feel so awful for it i never wanted it to end like this I feel so upset about it I’m worrying for her cause social services are involved and kinda the police cause of my obsessed behaviour I feel super awful for this I’m so upset every day I’m worried so much I’m gonna be taken away can anyone please give me some tips please about this 

Parents
  • I'm sorry to say this, but if the police and social services are involved, it's already ruined and you're not going to un-ring that bell.

Your number one priority needs to be just stopping, because if you continue doing whatever it is you've been doing, it will continue to escalate. Accept what's happened and reflect on what you did so you can avoid repeating the same pattern in future. You almost certainly will want to look into therapy.

• thanks for replying is there any tips u can give me how to not keep messaging people to get to the person I’m attached to like nit to keep getting obsessed please I’m begging u

• Do you have any other interests or hobbies to distract yourself? You can contact crisis lines from mental health charities like Mind and Samaritans if you think it'd be helpful to talk to someone? Also, grounding techniques like breathwork and mindfulness can be helpful when spiralling. I can send links/numbers if you'd like

• Yeah my interests  are super Mario and arcades  

Reply Children
No Data