Life is hard

I find life as an adult on the spectrum extremely difficult.

It doesn't help that there's no support for adults. Go for support and then they set mental health services on you.

I wish there was proper support out there for autism.

I wish life was easier.

Parents
  • Hi Katy,

I wish there was more support for autistic people too. Sometimes life can feel like a battle can’t it? You’re not alone in feeling like that. I find this community is so supportive, friendly and welcoming. 
    i agree that the services for autistic people are poor, and that mental health services are often very poor. 
    Having said that I’m seeing an nhs therapist at the moment who is actually really helping me, so it’s not all bad (although I had to wait for a year and a half to get help). 
    Sending you all best wishes and solidarity x

• Hi Katy,

I wish there was more support for autistic people too. Sometimes life can feel like a battle can’t it? You’re not alone in feeling like that. I find this community is so supportive, friendly and welcoming. 
    i agree that the services for autistic people are poor, and that mental health services are often very poor. 
    Having said that I’m seeing an nhs therapist at the moment who is actually really helping me, so it’s not all bad (although I had to wait for a year and a half to get help). 
    Sending you all best wishes and solidarity x

Children
No Data