Life is hard

I find life as an adult on the spectrum extremely difficult.

It doesn't help that there's no support for adults. Go for support and then they set mental health services on you.

I wish there was proper support out there for autism.

I wish life was easier.

Parents
  • I am kinda new to the reality that I am autistic, despite being in my 40s ... finding help has been a challenge for me also. there are aspects of being autistic I find heartbreaking. From now being aware that I do not see the emotion in peoples faces, to simply knowing someone well enough that I can get a hug on the rare occasions that it would be helpful ...

I went to a local autistic meetup a month or so ago ... I need to check if they have another one coming up.

I hope things get easier for you.

• I am kinda new to the reality that I am autistic, despite being in my 40s ... finding help has been a challenge for me also. there are aspects of being autistic I find heartbreaking. From now being aware that I do not see the emotion in peoples faces, to simply knowing someone well enough that I can get a hug on the rare occasions that it would be helpful ...

I went to a local autistic meetup a month or so ago ... I need to check if they have another one coming up.

I hope things get easier for you.

Children
No Data