Driving

Does anyone really concentrate when driving, avoiding chatting to passengers

Parents
  • Only on a particularly hazardous looking bit of road will I tell people to shush and just let me drive. I am barely paying attention to what they say in the car anyway because most car chat is unimportant small talk stuff just them trying to pass the time because they aren't being kept occupied by having to drive themselves.
    I actually enjoy driving, and I regularly get re-assessed by my driving instructor if I think I start to get into any bad driving habits. TBH I think more people should get a pass plus lesson once in a while especially if it has been a few years or more since someone passed their test.

• Only on a particularly hazardous looking bit of road will I tell people to shush and just let me drive. I am barely paying attention to what they say in the car anyway because most car chat is unimportant small talk stuff just them trying to pass the time because they aren't being kept occupied by having to drive themselves.
    I actually enjoy driving, and I regularly get re-assessed by my driving instructor if I think I start to get into any bad driving habits. TBH I think more people should get a pass plus lesson once in a while especially if it has been a few years or more since someone passed their test.

Children
No Data