High heartrate + Headaches

Hi - I was wondering if anyone had any advice here. As the title says, I get very frequent headaches, ranging in severity from annoying to debilitating, and my heartrate is often somewhere near 150 even when sitting or walking gently. I am 18 and there is no family history of any of this thus far. Is this an autism relating thing coming from overstimulation? Any advice would be much appreciated.

• Thanks for the advice! I will attempt to :) 

• Thanks for the advice! I guess I do have a lot of anxiety, though the headaches don't seem to perfectly line up with it. 

• You should definitely get checked out by your GP who can refer you and listen to your heart rate for signs of any issues at the surgery. It's likely nothing serious, probably anxiety but it is definitely worth being checked. I get anxiety and get severe headaches and chest pain sometimes as well as dizziness.

• Any advice would be much appreciated.

Get to a doctor would be my advice - he will get a referral to a cardiolagist so physical issues can be ruled out as these sound the most likely.

Do you suffer from high levels of anxiety? These could lead to the symptoms you describe and I would expect a match between times of high anxiety and the headaches starting.