Why is the government trying to genocide us

Why is the government trying to genocide us

Parents
  • If you’re talking about autistic people generally then I would suggest you don’t mistake indifference for malice. I think I said before the opposite of love is not hate it is indifference. bluntly indifference probably kills more people than hate.

that said I think it’s very clear that the government is not particularly interested in preventing autistic people from being genocidaly wiped out.

You remember the Crowter case where a  woman took the government The court for allowing people with down syndrome to be aborted late term purely on the basis that they have Down syndrome.

I think the government has more or less decided it’s quite happy with the idea of parents using termination to remove handicapped and disabled people from the population. And since most people and probably the government too view autism as just another disability to remove from the population I have no reason to believe that when a pre-term test for autism is developed the government will prevent parents from aborting autistic children en masse for being autistic.

• If you’re talking about autistic people generally then I would suggest you don’t mistake indifference for malice. I think I said before the opposite of love is not hate it is indifference. bluntly indifference probably kills more people than hate.

that said I think it’s very clear that the government is not particularly interested in preventing autistic people from being genocidaly wiped out.

You remember the Crowter case where a  woman took the government The court for allowing people with down syndrome to be aborted late term purely on the basis that they have Down syndrome.

I think the government has more or less decided it’s quite happy with the idea of parents using termination to remove handicapped and disabled people from the population. And since most people and probably the government too view autism as just another disability to remove from the population I have no reason to believe that when a pre-term test for autism is developed the government will prevent parents from aborting autistic children en masse for being autistic.

Children