My crush or friend

So now I've known this girl for 5 years. I have a crush on her and I love her kisses from her and I turned red when she kissed me on the hand. She's my first kiss. I had my first kiss on Monday 8 August 2022. And now I want more kisses from her, me and her have had 6 kisses in total and that's impossible now because of 2 reasons, because the club that we both go to says kissing is inappropriate and last Monday I asked her to kiss me and she said no. She doesn't even want to meet up outside the club so I can kiss her. All my friends and the club leaders say I can't kiss my crush inside the club. I promised my youth leaders I won't kiss anyone. I keep on getting in trouble for trying to kiss girls.

I phoned her today and she said over the phone that she will tell my youth leader if I don't leave her alone and when I asked her to go out to town with her.

Thanks,

I really want a girlfriend and that I can kiss.

Parents
  • Hey! I am really into sociology. Probably because I was trying to figure things out. Anyway, I can share some cues and ways to approach if you want. I will need to know if the people you are referring to are typical or on the spectrum.

I would just be giving tips from what I've learned and then you could see if they benefit you. I am not the ultimate source on this topic.

• Hey! I am really into sociology. Probably because I was trying to figure things out. Anyway, I can share some cues and ways to approach if you want. I will need to know if the people you are referring to are typical or on the spectrum.

I would just be giving tips from what I've learned and then you could see if they benefit you. I am not the ultimate source on this topic.

Children
No Data