My crush or friend

So now I've known this girl for 5 years. I have a crush on her and I love her kisses from her and I turned red when she kissed me on the hand. She's my first kiss. I had my first kiss on Monday 8 August 2022. And now I want more kisses from her, me and her have had 6 kisses in total and that's impossible now because of 2 reasons, because the club that we both go to says kissing is inappropriate and last Monday I asked her to kiss me and she said no. She doesn't even want to meet up outside the club so I can kiss her. All my friends and the club leaders say I can't kiss my crush inside the club. I promised my youth leaders I won't kiss anyone. I keep on getting in trouble for trying to kiss girls.

I phoned her today and she said over the phone that she will tell my youth leader if I don't leave her alone and when I asked her to go out to town with her.

Thanks,

I really want a girlfriend and that I can kiss.

Parents
  • I can imagine how you feel and that moving on is easier said than done.  The best advice I can give is to find other clubs where you can get more joy and, with female contacts responding better.  Even at my age, I continue liked, being corseted (fussed) by female contacts.  When I went through a very depressive period, I went back to a club attended before.  I felt that I was made welcome.

Sometimes however, you need to talk to them before making any physical contact such as hugging and kissing so that when you do, they'll feel more comfortable.  Unfortunately, I cannot give too much away myself, yet exploring avenues is worth a try despite the crush you have, making you feel uncomfortable.

I hope that you can follow my advice and as a member of this forum, I should receive notification of your replies where I remain happy to respond back.

• I will follow your advice and also I will find other clubs I can go to where I can meet new girls.

I will always talk to girls before I kiss them to get consent and make them more comfortable.

I will always remember your advice and to follow it.

Thanks,

• I will follow your advice and also I will find other clubs I can go to where I can meet new girls.

I will always talk to girls before I kiss them to get consent and make them more comfortable.

I will always remember your advice and to follow it.

Thanks,

Children