My crush or friend

So now I've known this girl for 5 years. I have a crush on her and I love her kisses from her and I turned red when she kissed me on the hand. She's my first kiss. I had my first kiss on Monday 8 August 2022. And now I want more kisses from her, me and her have had 6 kisses in total and that's impossible now because of 2 reasons, because the club that we both go to says kissing is inappropriate and last Monday I asked her to kiss me and she said no. She doesn't even want to meet up outside the club so I can kiss her. All my friends and the club leaders say I can't kiss my crush inside the club. I promised my youth leaders I won't kiss anyone. I keep on getting in trouble for trying to kiss girls.

I phoned her today and she said over the phone that she will tell my youth leader if I don't leave her alone and when I asked her to go out to town with her.

Thanks,

I really want a girlfriend and that I can kiss.

Parents
  • Well that sucks. But it seems fairly clear she's rejected you. That's unfortunate but there's not much you can do about it.

Something similar applies to the youth club too. I guess it's their club and they can make rules for what's not allowed at the club regardless of whether you or I think it's sensible.

Of course whether or not they insist otherwise they have no say in what happens outside the club or what you or other club members do outside the club. They absolutely don't have the right to demand you not kiss people outside of the club. However I strongly encourage you to be careful that any kissing is with people who are OK with it. Remember they all have the right to say no. And it won't usually help you to ask over and over again. In fact if you are very persistent it could get you in trouble.

But they is nothing wrong or abnormal in you wanting to kiss girls and don't let any one tell you there is.

• Well that sucks. But it seems fairly clear she's rejected you. That's unfortunate but there's not much you can do about it.

Something similar applies to the youth club too. I guess it's their club and they can make rules for what's not allowed at the club regardless of whether you or I think it's sensible.

Of course whether or not they insist otherwise they have no say in what happens outside the club or what you or other club members do outside the club. They absolutely don't have the right to demand you not kiss people outside of the club. However I strongly encourage you to be careful that any kissing is with people who are OK with it. Remember they all have the right to say no. And it won't usually help you to ask over and over again. In fact if you are very persistent it could get you in trouble.

But they is nothing wrong or abnormal in you wanting to kiss girls and don't let any one tell you there is.

Children