From where to start

Hello everyone,

I am writing to you with a heavy heart and a plea for help regarding my brother's condition. He is a young individual who is currently struggling with learning difficulties and deficiencies in social and independence skills, and we have been unable to find suitable treatment options for him in both Saudi Arabia and Ethiopia. His current situation has led to depression, and our family is desperately seeking a solution that can provide him with the appropriate care and support he needs.

I reach out to you with the hope that you can offer guidance and advice on how we can transfer my brother to a treatment center that can address his specific needs. Our search has been challenging, as we have not found adequate resources or support in our current locations.

We are open to exploring treatment options outside of Saudi Arabia and Ethiopia, and we are willing to make the necessary arrangements to facilitate his transfer to a center that can provide the specialized care he requires. However, we are in need of your expertise and knowledge to help us navigate this process successfully.

Any information or advice you can provide regarding centers, organizations, or professionals experienced in treating individuals with autism would be invaluable to us. I believe together we can make a difference in his life.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I am sincerely grateful for any assistance or advice you can offer. Your contributions can bring light to my brother's life and provide our family with the comfort and hope we so desperately need.  

Parents Reply Children
No Data