Positive posts - One beautiful thing

Feels like there are too many arguements and too much nasty name calling and labelling on this forum. 
I am going to try to do one positive post every time I go on here 

So todays one is say one beautiful thing you saw today 

Mine is a female blackbird sitting in my garden 

Whats yours?

Parents
  • For me it is hearing back from someone I spent time coaching a few years ago when he was going through a really tough time at home and at work (I was doing this after hours as he didn't work in my company but a close mutual friend asked me to help him).

He was able to follow the advice to get himself together at home, to hand in his notice at work and with his reworked CV was able to get a much better job where he got more recognition, more money and less stress.

His confidence has grown tremendously with his self discovery and to get a thank you back after all this time was unexpected but so touching.

• For me it is hearing back from someone I spent time coaching a few years ago when he was going through a really tough time at home and at work (I was doing this after hours as he didn't work in my company but a close mutual friend asked me to help him).

He was able to follow the advice to get himself together at home, to hand in his notice at work and with his reworked CV was able to get a much better job where he got more recognition, more money and less stress.

His confidence has grown tremendously with his self discovery and to get a thank you back after all this time was unexpected but so touching.

Children
No Data