Positive posts - One beautiful thing

Feels like there are too many arguements and too much nasty name calling and labelling on this forum. 
I am going to try to do one positive post every time I go on here 

So todays one is say one beautiful thing you saw today 

Mine is a female blackbird sitting in my garden 

Whats yours?

Parents
  • I spent yesterday in The Cotswolds in a place called Bourton on the water, watched a Labrador playing in the river, the river was only about 18 inches deep. The Lab was so happy and enjoying life. Tourists were watching him and recording through phones. I watched through my eyes and will rewatch it more than any phone recording. We then sat in a pub garden and had lunch, I watched birds stealing scraps, there were bushes called Buddleia ( butterfly bush) the butterflies hovering in and out was amazing and didn’t have anxiety just for a couple of hours.

• That sounds lovely. We used to have a Buddleia bush in our garden when I was a kid. I loved sitting watching the butterfleis

Also I have been to Bourton on the Water its a lovely place. Do you remember the kids TV show Brum? It was filmed there and when I was a kid I went to the museum it was filmed in and met the car and the man from the show 

• I’m going back on Tuesday with my mother, it was a favourite place my late father liked to visit with her. I’ve been to the museum many years ago, most probably will visit again more out of season when it’s quiet. Quite a lot of coaches visit this time of year, the Chinese were quiet enough, the Americans don’t seem to have a volume control.

• I’m going back on Tuesday with my mother, it was a favourite place my late father liked to visit with her. I’ve been to the museum many years ago, most probably will visit again more out of season when it’s quiet. Quite a lot of coaches visit this time of year, the Chinese were quiet enough, the Americans don’t seem to have a volume control.

Children
No Data