no where to live, might as well not live at all.

I am fed up having no where to live.  I was made homeless at 13 and in and out of foster care.  Now I am 31 and am FORCED to live in a house share full of druggies, there is no ventilation and i am FORCED to breath in class a drug smoke every night, even though I have never taken drugs in my life. I feel frightened to use the bathroom cos its shared. I unable to use the kitchen. 

I have Autism, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and C-PTSD and I will soon be getting Enhanced Daily Living and Standard Mobility PIP.  But, NONE of that matters cos I can't find a place to live. and the pure evil local council here refuse to help with housing.  I am living in Neath, Wales and I am from Hull, England.  So clearly I am being discriminated here in Wales for being English. 

HOW are people who are former care leavers and live a solitary life meant to get a guarantor for a ONE BEDROOM.  I might as well end my life at this point. 

Parents
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this. But don't give up because there's always a way forward, it just takes time that's all. Rosie Mod and other members have given you some great resources and advice.

I can't offer much more than what they have but I can say due to abuse I left my parents home and went in to care and was homeless twice. It was hard, probably the hardest and darkest days of my life but I kept the faith and promised myself I'd get to a better place and now I have my own little home and an adorable cat who is my world.

It will get better x

• I was homeless at 13 and I only recently found out there was a Residence Order that lasted until I was 18 for me to live in a certain place and Social Services I was under were unaware the order was in place.  Which means Social Services kidnapped me and made me live in the middle of nowhere instead of returning me to my birth and school area. 

• I was homeless at 13 and I only recently found out there was a Residence Order that lasted until I was 18 for me to live in a certain place and Social Services I was under were unaware the order was in place.  Which means Social Services kidnapped me and made me live in the middle of nowhere instead of returning me to my birth and school area. 

Children
  • Nothing can be done, there is no support for Autism in Wales, only in England.  No idea why Wales is a 3rd world country. 

• Is there anything you are looking for help with or a question you have to ask?

I'm not looking to diminish your posts but wanted to know if there is something we can add or if you are just looking to vent about the horrible situation you find yourself in.

Most of us here are just looking to support or help those in need.