no where to live, might as well not live at all.

I am fed up having no where to live.  I was made homeless at 13 and in and out of foster care.  Now I am 31 and am FORCED to live in a house share full of druggies, there is no ventilation and i am FORCED to breath in class a drug smoke every night, even though I have never taken drugs in my life. I feel frightened to use the bathroom cos its shared. I unable to use the kitchen. 

I have Autism, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and C-PTSD and I will soon be getting Enhanced Daily Living and Standard Mobility PIP.  But, NONE of that matters cos I can't find a place to live. and the pure evil local council here refuse to help with housing.  I am living in Neath, Wales and I am from Hull, England.  So clearly I am being discriminated here in Wales for being English. 

HOW are people who are former care leavers and live a solitary life meant to get a guarantor for a ONE BEDROOM.  I might as well end my life at this point. 

Parents
  • HMO or House Shares should be 100% ILLEGAL, its PURE MENTAL ABUSE to live in such a place to share one bathroom with FIVE RANDOM people you don't know, they might have diseases, its absolutely disgusting. SHAME ON UK for allowing such places to exist.   

• HMO or House Shares should be 100% ILLEGAL, its PURE MENTAL ABUSE to live in such a place to share one bathroom with FIVE RANDOM people you don't know, they might have diseases, its absolutely disgusting. SHAME ON UK for allowing such places to exist.   

Children
  • HMO or House Shares should be 100% ILLEGAL

I strongly disagree with this. For NT (well over 90% of the population) they are not an issue for those who need cheaper accommodation.

I've used them in the past when I was early in my career and while they are far from perfect, they offer an accessible and flexible way to work in one region of the country where I don't have a home.

Please do not try to cancel what is a perfectly useful service because of your bias.

• I agree. It's made my mental health suffer tremendously. And for th council to tell you you have to stay there forever aswell should be completely illegal.

However a foreign person gets housed immediately