deleted

deleted

Deleted as I am not allowed to ask for advice on here. Sorry I didnt know this.

thank you for being evil and reporting me as a spammer to NAS when all I wanted to ask for advice and you said I am not allwoed advice. I apologise and you call me spammer. You are horrible.

Parents
  • Hi,

I'll try and make it laid out simply but I don't know enough about easy read to be perfect:)

I think you need to get your advocate to engage more for you. It feels like there is more than one thing going on here and maybe Social Services poor communication is leaving you confused:

1) You say you don't want anything from them but also that you need a support worker to help you to communicate, it feels part of this is them pushing you through their process to get a support worker. 

2) There is a process ongoing with regards to your children, triggered by the autism diagnosis. 

I agree with many other posters, this is  discrimination and needs recording, in writing if that is the only way it can be do. You need a table with:

a) Who said it 

b) When it was said

c) What was said

There are charities that should be able to sign post you were to take this element next. For example you can call the drc https://www.drc.org.uk/contact_us.aspx for advice. 

• Hi,

I'll try and make it laid out simply but I don't know enough about easy read to be perfect:)

I think you need to get your advocate to engage more for you. It feels like there is more than one thing going on here and maybe Social Services poor communication is leaving you confused:

1) You say you don't want anything from them but also that you need a support worker to help you to communicate, it feels part of this is them pushing you through their process to get a support worker. 

2) There is a process ongoing with regards to your children, triggered by the autism diagnosis. 

I agree with many other posters, this is  discrimination and needs recording, in writing if that is the only way it can be do. You need a table with:

a) Who said it 

b) When it was said

c) What was said

There are charities that should be able to sign post you were to take this element next. For example you can call the drc https://www.drc.org.uk/contact_us.aspx for advice. 

Children
  • Sorry I cant folllw all of this but I do understand point 1. I havent gotten confused. support worker is related to adult social services who said no. the social services who are demanding i have a psychological is childrens social services. they said they only need it to "know how to communicate" with me - even though the NHS Trust has already told them and had several meetings telling them.