Premonition and autism

Hi everyone 

A few years ago I had a seizure and weeks and months before I had dreams about it happening. I was stressed, anxious, tired at the time. 

I have recently been reading that there is some connections between premonition and autism.  I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this?  

From Rainbowgirl 

• Same. I was on holiday in Italy, it was 35° out and I jumped into a pool. Got out, started shivering, ended up in bed 3 mins later in a full shivering cold shock attack even though it was warm. 5 mins later, a massive hale storm hit the place - later I was told it hadnt hailed there in the summer for years - once the Hale stopped I was totally fine.

Lots of other instances but that's the one that stands out

• I have had lots of premonitions in my life and also dreams that were prophetic including dreaming of my dad's heart attack a few days before it happened.

I also dreamt that my unoccupied flat had been broken into and the next morning visited and someone had tried to break the lock the night before.

Are you able to link to anything online that you may have read as I'd be interested?

Thanks.

Here's an earlier thread that you might find interesting:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/31422/paranormal-experiences