Full Disclosure

Just thought about for a while and often, on here and other autism forums, we discuss unmasking or masking in general.

Sure many of us have social media channels with our faces on them and real names etc.

So then I think it says a lot about society that the one place we discuss unmasking etc is the one place non of us use a real identity.

Anyone tempted to unmask fully on here? Me neither, but I wonder why?

Parents
  • not really. even if you want to its hard till you have a certain amount in common with people.

Just a taste of what is swimming in my head the contents of my google drive which contains some of my random thoughts

1. a document about my experience as an autistic academic.
    2. a document about autism in the church
    3. a collection of notes about a story where north Korean spies try to seduce the daughter of a Japanese spy master.
    4. a collection of note on ideas for exotic bdsm sex toys.
    5. a half written essay on the likely impact of AI on modern society
    6. notes on QOCS
    7. notes on computer code for GPU parameter estimation code
    8. Notes on certain rejuvenation / anti ageing genes
    9. notes for a book about what a self governing micro nation of autistic people might be like.
    10. notes about brexit and alternative directions a post brexit Britain could take.
    11. notes on a speculative experimental protocol to mesure post transcriptional modifications quantitively in cell culture experiments
    12. Ideas for a new search engine designed to democratises (in terms of algorithms) and de wall web 2.0.
    13. a series of short excerpts about the different ways autism can present that parallels jungian archetypes.
    14. an essay about the challenges autistic people face in the anime community.
    15. an essay about the history an culture of uk anime conventions
    16. a list of UK caselaw pertaining to autism and their right to start and keep their own families.
    17. A set of notes about ideas for a satyrical comedy news show a bit like brass eye.
    18. start of A novel about a second British empire in space where half the military are odd balls because its hard to get people to volunteer for deep space.

Thats skipping all the letters and work notes and forms etc. and thats just the recent stuff. Some of the autism related stuff I've talked about here. for obvious reasons most of it I haven't. People think i'm not trying but actually I'm holding quite a lot back

• not really. even if you want to its hard till you have a certain amount in common with people.

Just a taste of what is swimming in my head the contents of my google drive which contains some of my random thoughts

1. a document about my experience as an autistic academic.
    2. a document about autism in the church
    3. a collection of notes about a story where north Korean spies try to seduce the daughter of a Japanese spy master.
    4. a collection of note on ideas for exotic bdsm sex toys.
    5. a half written essay on the likely impact of AI on modern society
    6. notes on QOCS
    7. notes on computer code for GPU parameter estimation code
    8. Notes on certain rejuvenation / anti ageing genes
    9. notes for a book about what a self governing micro nation of autistic people might be like.
    10. notes about brexit and alternative directions a post brexit Britain could take.
    11. notes on a speculative experimental protocol to mesure post transcriptional modifications quantitively in cell culture experiments
    12. Ideas for a new search engine designed to democratises (in terms of algorithms) and de wall web 2.0.
    13. a series of short excerpts about the different ways autism can present that parallels jungian archetypes.
    14. an essay about the challenges autistic people face in the anime community.
    15. an essay about the history an culture of uk anime conventions
    16. a list of UK caselaw pertaining to autism and their right to start and keep their own families.
    17. A set of notes about ideas for a satyrical comedy news show a bit like brass eye.
    18. start of A novel about a second British empire in space where half the military are odd balls because its hard to get people to volunteer for deep space.

Thats skipping all the letters and work notes and forms etc. and thats just the recent stuff. Some of the autism related stuff I've talked about here. for obvious reasons most of it I haven't. People think i'm not trying but actually I'm holding quite a lot back

Children
  • Sounds pretty standard to me. Not sure I could even characterise what my ideas lists constitute at this point.

Keep up the good work, some interesting stuff on that list. Make sure you get the most important parts over the line, whatever you decide those to be Clap

ClapClap