Getting Help, last resort.

To put a very long story short, I’m Autistic, ADHD, ODD and hypersensitive. When I turned 18 and left collage my local council cancelled my EHCP and all help I was receiving, I’m unable to live alone since my dad cares for me however since he no longer gets carers allowance and I no longer get PIP the council won’t let me move in with him, the reason for needing to move out if because of my Abusive mother. I’m under the NHS for talking therapies but this is it. I called to start my claim at the beginning of May but that is as far as I got. Every time they call I get hung up on. How do I claim what I’m entitled to whilst being ignored? It’s talking a role on my mental health and my dads and to be honest with myself, what the point of trying to live anymore if no one it willing to help, I’ve tried all links sent to me but im being ignored! This is my last hope to see if anyone has been in similar situations and gotten help. Please help me 

Parents
  • This won't be much help to you but I think it's symptomatic of the callous direction that the country has taken since 1979. 

I can only urge, don't give up. I see someone here has already offered go look for possible advocates for you, and I suspect there may be more offers for practical help thst will make a difference. Someona not persoally stressed by a horroble situation will be more likely to make headway on telephone calls to these people. 

• This won't be much help to you but I think it's symptomatic of the callous direction that the country has taken since 1979. 

I can only urge, don't give up. I see someone here has already offered go look for possible advocates for you, and I suspect there may be more offers for practical help thst will make a difference. Someona not persoally stressed by a horroble situation will be more likely to make headway on telephone calls to these people. 

Children