Advice for DSA

Hello lovely people - can you help? I have looked at getting the DSA (Disabled Students' Allowance)  to help support me next year at university. However, I have no idea what evidence needs to be submitted, as different websites all seem to say conflicting things. Do I need to send a diagnostic report, a doctor's letter, the disability evidence form or something else? Any advice would be much appreciated :D

Parents Reply
  • Okay, thank you :)  because my executive dysfunction has meant the application for DSA I started last year will now have to be restarted and processed for this year because I couldn't do coursework and fill out the forms, find document, book dates at the same time... actually I can't remember literally anything from the form now I try think about it... and I'm now wondering if that is in some way "documented" because it really proves how I'm so brain scrambled and need the DSA to help me afford all the things to help keep me on track and support other areas of my life so I can put more brain power to other things that also need to get done because my working memory is like....... trying to find a needle in a haystack of spaghetti, and I am not even sure if it was a needle anymore.

Children