Putting in a complaint about the NHS diagnostic team.

Has anyone put in a complaint to PALS about their failed assessment? Mine was a joke and I believe that I was failed badly. I’m also aware that if my case is anything to go by, then other autistic people have also been failed and sent on their merry way. 

anyone put a complaint in and had their NHS assessment redacted from their medical records?

Parents
  • There is no harm in "raising a conern" formally, if it will help you feel better. Except these type of processes in my opinion can be stressful. Pick the time when you are feeling strong to deal with it. There should be a form available online for you to complete for your county area. 

I am supporting my brother to arrange a private assessment. We have access to his medical records next week to prepare. We cant cope with the stress of dealing with the CMHT. He has been treated badly. Good luck x

• There is no harm in "raising a conern" formally, if it will help you feel better. Except these type of processes in my opinion can be stressful. Pick the time when you are feeling strong to deal with it. There should be a form available online for you to complete for your county area. 

I am supporting my brother to arrange a private assessment. We have access to his medical records next week to prepare. We cant cope with the stress of dealing with the CMHT. He has been treated badly. Good luck x

Children
No Data