Recommended Private Adults Autism Assessors

Can anyone recommend a private ASD Assessor in North Wales or the North West please? My brother is in desperate need to understand what is wrong with him.  The community mental health service are not understanding and the waiting list is up to 2 years in north wales, with the intergrated autistism service.  

I know there is a lot of controversy about private assessments, but wondered if anyone had experienced a positive helpful assesment privatly in the area? 

Parents
  • Sara Heath at Shropshire Autonomy is who I had mine with, reasonably priced and good, if it's not close enough it can be done online. Several of us here recommend her.

• I've booked in with Sara after seeing the recommendations on here. I wasn't going to go ahead with an assessment but I'm starting to do my head in with the am I aren't I dialogue!  Wait time was about 7 weeks for the days I'm available so my appointment isn't until mid July.  I'm not local to her so I've chosen to use Skype. I hope your brother is able to get some answers soon. 

• I've booked in with Sara after seeing the recommendations on here. I wasn't going to go ahead with an assessment but I'm starting to do my head in with the am I aren't I dialogue!  Wait time was about 7 weeks for the days I'm available so my appointment isn't until mid July.  I'm not local to her so I've chosen to use Skype. I hope your brother is able to get some answers soon. 

Children
No Data