No help, in need of support

so i was diagnosed at 23, and they basically handed me my diagnosis and sent me on my way. no support, no follow up nothing.for some reason they seem to think because i survived 18 years living with my parents i don;t need support.

this is not the case. i currently live alone and my apartment hasnt even been decorated because of financial and phyiscal issues. i don't have a support worker. social worker, and im drowning in debt that i cannot afford. they wont even let me have PIP. i need some help and advice here. i hate phone calls and due to past abuse i mask as being able to support myself when i clearly cannot. any advice or nudge in the right direction will be amazing.

thank you for lending your brains for 10 minutes.

Parents
  • I sought support, whenever I was your age, only to be caught in the tangled web. Bit-by-bit, I developed Learned Helplessness.

The Internet provides free education. Learn new skills. My brother learned that way.

• I sought support, whenever I was your age, only to be caught in the tangled web. Bit-by-bit, I developed Learned Helplessness.

The Internet provides free education. Learn new skills. My brother learned that way.

Children
No Data