What's your personality type? (MBTI / Enneagram)

Is anyone here into personality typing? I'm a bit of a personality nerd... I've found it fascinating for a while, and it's helped me understand myself better - and also (especially with MBTI) find "my people". 

I'm curious to know what other autistic folks here 'type' as? 

PS. If you only know your results for one of the personality tests, feel free to share just that one :) 

Parents
  • I read the book "surrounded by idiots" (an excellent read, I leaned so much from it. Also worth reading because it's very, very funny) and realised this year I'm not just a "green" personality, I go "red" when I'm angry. I've realised this is why I sometimes have conflicts with people at work, especially with "yellow" personalities (those really exuberant social people who want you to be constantly happy and get very cross very quickly when you bring them to reality or can't be happy). I come across as red because I am very literal and say exactly what I mean, and that can cause conflict!

• I read the book "surrounded by idiots" (an excellent read, I leaned so much from it. Also worth reading because it's very, very funny) and realised this year I'm not just a "green" personality, I go "red" when I'm angry. I've realised this is why I sometimes have conflicts with people at work, especially with "yellow" personalities (those really exuberant social people who want you to be constantly happy and get very cross very quickly when you bring them to reality or can't be happy). I come across as red because I am very literal and say exactly what I mean, and that can cause conflict!

Children
No Data