NHS Right to Choose autism assessment

Hi, did anyone else get referred to NHS right to choose for their assessment? I moved countries therefore all my medical documents have been lost which is pretty stupid, so now i have to go through this whole process again 

My psychiatrist told me that she’d refer me to the NHS right to choose assessment scheme, which apparently has a much shorter waiting time (around 7 months) however it is all done over video call. I am not sure how I feel about this as it will be a lot harder to communicate, just wondering if anyone else has gone through this assessment method? 

Parents
  • I went through video calls with assessment. In terms of communication I wondered if it would be appropriate but it turned out ok. I did have one short meeting in person which kind of felt a bit more institutional in a verifying way. The end report was online and was ok.

• I went through video calls with assessment. In terms of communication I wondered if it would be appropriate but it turned out ok. I did have one short meeting in person which kind of felt a bit more institutional in a verifying way. The end report was online and was ok.

Children
No Data