Hello.

Hello, good morning. I'm sorry for starting an introduction under Autistic Adults but the introductions wasn't working for some reason. I'm Grumpy, new to the spectrum though three of my grandchildren and my daughter were diagnosed first a couple of years ago. It's been an eye opener for me and I feel better knowing answers to long thought questions I have had the majority of my life.

Parents
  • Hello Grumpy, welcome to this place.  You don't sound grumpy - yet.  I hope you find some sound connections in this place with some people.  I believe that, generally, we all seem to find one or two compatible autists to 'shoot the breeze' with and the forum public pages generally have s healthy mix of nonsense and informed reflections...churning all the time.

See you around.

Number.

• Hello Grumpy, welcome to this place.  You don't sound grumpy - yet.  I hope you find some sound connections in this place with some people.  I believe that, generally, we all seem to find one or two compatible autists to 'shoot the breeze' with and the forum public pages generally have s healthy mix of nonsense and informed reflections...churning all the time.

See you around.

Number.

Children
No Data