Waking up.

Anyone have any trouble waking up? Literally since I can remember I struggle to get out of first gear. 
Im pretty sure it’s a dopamine issue. It takes me at least an hour or two to get into second gear. 
interested if any other people have similar issues? I would love to wake up and have the ability to speak lol

does anyone have any tips or tricks to get your brain going?

Parents
  • I run entirely on autopilot on normal days - the alarm can go off and I do everything by routine, having done all the prep the night before (packing a bag if I'm going to work or making a list of things to do in case I have to do them early in the day).

Jumping straight into the shower helps then a coffee for breakfast steadily spins up the internal motor so after 40 mins or so I can be reasonably normal.

For a few years I had a 2.5 hour commute each way to my office in London and often I would only really wake up when the train rolled into Charing Cross station and I had no recollection of how I got there.

• I experience this too .... but I drive mostly!?!

and I had no recollection of how I got there.

Touch wood...my autopilot driving brain seems to be safe and reliable.  It can be a little unsettling when I "wake-up" half way through a journey and it takes a moment to consciously know where the hell I am.

I seem to be able to reach a special depth of thought when I'm driving alone on roads that I know we'll.  It's nice.

• I experience this too .... but I drive mostly!?!

and I had no recollection of how I got there.

Touch wood...my autopilot driving brain seems to be safe and reliable.  It can be a little unsettling when I "wake-up" half way through a journey and it takes a moment to consciously know where the hell I am.

I seem to be able to reach a special depth of thought when I'm driving alone on roads that I know we'll.  It's nice.

Children
No Data