Aspects of society

Has anyone else noticed, that society is getting more and more broken? 

odd behaviours

Compared to just three years ago, I have noticed such a decline. 

I guess it depends on where you live, and if your area has become like that. 

But even in other things, I have noticed that wrong has become right and right has become wrong. 

I guess I am looking here for some philosophical chat about these matters. 

Yes the post is slightly ambiguous but it is a broad subject with lots of facets to it, so this post is for broad debate and thoughts. 

The scholars, intellects and those that are thinkers  will certainly know 

I off course have hope for better things and things to one day mend

Parents
  • My take on this, is that I'm not sure anything is worse or anything is better.  We have way more access to information and misinformation. I don't tend to believe much I read on any kind of media and try to be conscious that it's used, as it always has been, to manipulate us.

What I do feel has changed is that everything has become more polarised.  People say they want a debate but really they're just looking for validation or reinforcement of their views. The middle ground seems to be disappearing but maybe it was never really there.  

I think sometimes people look back on times thinking they were better when in reality they were not. It won't stop me fighting for a fairer future for everyone and I struggle to understand anyone not fighting for the same.

• My take on this, is that I'm not sure anything is worse or anything is better.  We have way more access to information and misinformation. I don't tend to believe much I read on any kind of media and try to be conscious that it's used, as it always has been, to manipulate us.

What I do feel has changed is that everything has become more polarised.  People say they want a debate but really they're just looking for validation or reinforcement of their views. The middle ground seems to be disappearing but maybe it was never really there.  

I think sometimes people look back on times thinking they were better when in reality they were not. It won't stop me fighting for a fairer future for everyone and I struggle to understand anyone not fighting for the same.

Children
  • People won't live, and let live. We're a nation of gossips and pot-stirrers.

Plus, there are those who use personal grief as a weapon to hold those close to them prisoner. Cancer was the thing that divided us; Covid exploited that.