Aspects of society

Has anyone else noticed, that society is getting more and more broken? 

odd behaviours

Compared to just three years ago, I have noticed such a decline. 

I guess it depends on where you live, and if your area has become like that. 

But even in other things, I have noticed that wrong has become right and right has become wrong. 

I guess I am looking here for some philosophical chat about these matters. 

Yes the post is slightly ambiguous but it is a broad subject with lots of facets to it, so this post is for broad debate and thoughts. 

The scholars, intellects and those that are thinkers  will certainly know 

I off course have hope for better things and things to one day mend

Parents
  • I'm afraid I see a lot of that in political terms...spare you PPE lecture- I'm sure you all have your own views - but too many selfish interests (Ahhhh hmmm- horrid Boris, chums and sucessors), and not enough selfless interest in the common wheal. 

When we all give a bit, we all gain the world entire, but it's dog eat dog out there and no one buys into their fellow person's future welfare or pauses to consider the needs of others beyond their own.

Society is broken - and it is well and truely broken - because no one cares.

• I think if there's one positive thing you can take from the crackdown on the right to peaceful protest (and that's an "if" the size of the Moon), it's that obviously a lot of people do care and the government/police/crown are terrified by that.

• I think if there's one positive thing you can take from the crackdown on the right to peaceful protest (and that's an "if" the size of the Moon), it's that obviously a lot of people do care and the government/police/crown are terrified by that.

Children
  • It’s something they would’ve found a lot harder to justify pre-Covid. But in a world where the police can arrest two people for walking side-by-side holding a cups of coffee The police arresting a load of people because they happen to have superglue in their pockets seems a lot less absurd, as patently absurd as it actually is.