Artificial light issue - suggestions?

Hi all.  I have a ptoblem with the artificial lights at work. The easiest description is headaches .. but it seems more than that.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to mitigate this issue short of not being around those lights.

Do tinted lenses work? If so, is it a specixl tint?

Many thanks.

Parents
  • Referral to Occupational Health. Yes tinted lenses are often useful for those looking at screens all day, not sure about artificial lights though. I find I have to spend some time out in natural light at least every 90 minutes, otherwise I feel like I get migraine-type symptoms. But I would strongly suggest a referral to Occupational Health as there is something in your workplace making you feel unwell, this is their kind of specialty.

• Ok, thanks.  I am ok looking at the screen .. it is the bright white ceiling lights ... i get weird headaches. I cant focus and on one occasion i left work early, got home and slept for something like 13 hours straight. .. i never do that.

I dont know what the light does to me, but it isnt good.

I am usually able to sit in an area with the lights off, but not always.

I cant work outbif itbis the brightsness, maybe the colour or flicker ... i have no idea.

• Ok, thanks.  I am ok looking at the screen .. it is the bright white ceiling lights ... i get weird headaches. I cant focus and on one occasion i left work early, got home and slept for something like 13 hours straight. .. i never do that.

I dont know what the light does to me, but it isnt good.

I am usually able to sit in an area with the lights off, but not always.

I cant work outbif itbis the brightsness, maybe the colour or flicker ... i have no idea.

Children
No Data