Thank you Triker

Hi,

would like to thank triker? Isn’t that norsk/svenska for think? Hope the name is correct. Thankyou for the recommendation. You have helped me more than you can know and it’s appreciated.

Parents
  • I'm glad to have helped! Sorry to have not replied sooner, just the usual autistic inertia, not really had the bandwidth for the forum lately. I decided to get some counselling and also ADHD coaching to help me sort my life out now I know for sure what type of brain I have! It's good but tiring. I also have my appointment with Dr Pravin this week.

That would have been cool if it did mean thinker in norsk! But that would be tenker. It refers to my recumbent trike which I enjoy riding. Incidentally the norsk word triker does actually mean trike.

• It’s ok. Just wanted to send my thanks. Very different being seen by someone who knows what they are talking about for sure.

good luck with your appointment and let me know how it goes :)

• Thanks, it went well and I got my diagnosis. Haven't heard anything from my GP surgery where it was sent to, not sure if I'd expect to, but shall have to see if anything changes with how they deal with me! (Not holding my breath for that...)

• Glad it went well for you. Hopefully you will get better care now you have that but like you said probably won’t make much of a difference. Be amazed if my gp actually noticed anything or if they did actually care to talk about it lol

• Glad it went well for you. Hopefully you will get better care now you have that but like you said probably won’t make much of a difference. Be amazed if my gp actually noticed anything or if they did actually care to talk about it lol

Children
No Data