An identi-kit online autistic person?

Middle aged

Is highly adept at masking. Which he/she/non binary etc has done for many years

IQ- at least 140, degree or PhD level  academic qualification,

Sees being an autistic person as far more a gift than a  deficit

Progresses quickly from non diagnosed to expert with lived experience

Parents
  • close to middle aged i guess.

i dont know if im adept at masking but i think my face is always the same expression, not aware if it changes expression, maybe the expressionlessness is a mask.

my iq is probably none existant because i give up as soon as i see a maths question and toss the test violently out of a window.

not sure whether im autistic because the nhs is useless and doesnt do anything ever, not even when you have serious emergency issues they just blow you off and dont do their job so i never get any help from the useless nhs and i think they should be scrapped off and replaced with anything that can help or function or do the job. but whatever i am im not sure whether its a gift or a deficit and id just consider it to be me either way... and me is... me.. cant change who you are. its everyone else who exclude you or react to who you are that is at fault for making life bad, thats not a me problem thats a them problem, a society problem. and society probably is the one that needs the help to change.

cant progress because of previous point of the nhs and even the schools and the entire public system always being useless and none functioning.. in that regard again it is society that doesnt function and perhaps society is at fault and needs to change.

• close to middle aged i guess.

i dont know if im adept at masking but i think my face is always the same expression, not aware if it changes expression, maybe the expressionlessness is a mask.

my iq is probably none existant because i give up as soon as i see a maths question and toss the test violently out of a window.

not sure whether im autistic because the nhs is useless and doesnt do anything ever, not even when you have serious emergency issues they just blow you off and dont do their job so i never get any help from the useless nhs and i think they should be scrapped off and replaced with anything that can help or function or do the job. but whatever i am im not sure whether its a gift or a deficit and id just consider it to be me either way... and me is... me.. cant change who you are. its everyone else who exclude you or react to who you are that is at fault for making life bad, thats not a me problem thats a them problem, a society problem. and society probably is the one that needs the help to change.

cant progress because of previous point of the nhs and even the schools and the entire public system always being useless and none functioning.. in that regard again it is society that doesnt function and perhaps society is at fault and needs to change.

Children
No Data