Girls Aloud

Just wondered if there's any other Girls Aloud fans on here? I don't know why but somehow their songs and concert videos have always been quite a comfort to me 

Parents
  • Not listened to them for ages but a big yes! “Something Kind of Ooh” was my absolute favourite. But I can remember a very happy spell listening to their music on the bus on the way to work for months on end, about fifteen years ago.

Had no idea then it might be an autistic trait to listen to the same songs on loop and stim along in time to the music but hey ho!

• Yes I think it is an autistic trait. I do it alot, listen to the same songs on a loop over and over again. It sort of calms and soothes me.
    Do you also find you have different songs for different things? Like I can't deal with the sensory overload of washing my hair unless I'm listening to Kirsty MCColl

• Well, now you mention it when I used to listen to Girls Aloud on the bus I had the habit of listening to a particular Prince track on loop whilst exercising. So, different songs for different things? Absolutely!

Reply Children
No Data