Occupational Health Assessment

So I have a question if anyone can help

I have never had an Occupational Health Assessment for a job before as I have never disclosed my autism for a new job before so I didn't know what to expect or how it all worked.

However, some of the things in my reasonable adjustments havn't been followed by my manager and it now occurs to me that I never actually saw a copy of the report. The nurse who did my assessment over the phone never mentioned how I could see a copy of it and my employer never offered to show it to me

I have researched it and I believe I have a legal right to view a copy of it, however I don't know how to go about this

Have I left it too late?
Also do I contact my employer or the Occupational Health People (who I wouldn't know how to contact)? 

• You do have that right. Its personal data so it should be covered by the GDPR / data protection act. #notlegaladvice it’s probably faster to ask for it informally 

• Hi Billy,I am aytistic and have recent experience of occupational health assesment in my current job.,I would suggest that you contact the company who undertook the assesment,and ask to receive a copy of their report.A copy of the report is often sent out to you  some time after the assesment took place,subject to postal restrictions etc.If you are unsure of the company used,then contact your employer.This may feel like a stressful thing to do,but it will show that you are keen to act on your own initiative with regard to formal proceedures.

i hope that you find my advice useful,and succeed in getting the reasonable adjustments under the Equality Act.

Gov.uk has information on this.Good luck.