Late Diagnosis - RAADS-R - Weird qestions

Hi,

I am just going through the RAADS-R test ... Is it me or are a number of the questions baffling?

For example;

Q I speak with a normal rhythm.

There isn't an option of "I have no idea if I speak with a normal rhythm".

There are a good number of questions that I just don't have an answer for.  Is it a good test or am I missing something?

Many thanks.

Edit ... just finished the test .... 223. 

What do I win? :-)

Parents
  • If there was an option for "I have no idea" I would pick that for most of the questions... I have very little self-awareness about most of the things it asks about.

• indeed. a lot of the questions seem to asking you to judge yourself against the expectations of others ... I just do not get the feedback from others to enable me to understand how they see me. I have had comments from NTs that I seem completely unaware of how others respond to me.

• Absolutely... I don't think that an autistic person's perception of how others perceive them is a particularly good way to assess autistic traits Laughing Accurately answering any question like that would require you to have an in-depth understanding of what goes on in a neurotypical person's head when they're interacting with you. 

• Absolutely... I don't think that an autistic person's perception of how others perceive them is a particularly good way to assess autistic traits Laughing Accurately answering any question like that would require you to have an in-depth understanding of what goes on in a neurotypical person's head when they're interacting with you. 

Children
No Data