How to block someone?

How do I block someone? I'm getting harrases constantly 

Edit: the profile was called 

NAS91091

But now they have copied my name! 

Parents
  • If what you say is the case, and it is some students, or someone or a group of people making fun of autistics then they are a bunch of very cruel people. A lot of their best lecturers will be actually autistic and the students or group doing that sort of stuff to wind us up might very well be autistic themselves and no know it. 

But, from what I have read from the person(s) in question their posts and comments are very pre-teen like. So they sound like they are at school level, however the person(s) in question may indeed be autistic and just that they have an interest in winding people up etc so it would be beneficial for that person to have some counselling and seek help to get out of what is a bad habit, so that they can learn to communicate more respectfully towards others and benefit from that. 

• If what you say is the case, and it is some students, or someone or a group of people making fun of autistics then they are a bunch of very cruel people. A lot of their best lecturers will be actually autistic and the students or group doing that sort of stuff to wind us up might very well be autistic themselves and no know it. 

But, from what I have read from the person(s) in question their posts and comments are very pre-teen like. So they sound like they are at school level, however the person(s) in question may indeed be autistic and just that they have an interest in winding people up etc so it would be beneficial for that person to have some counselling and seek help to get out of what is a bad habit, so that they can learn to communicate more respectfully towards others and benefit from that. 

Children
No Data