Social care services

What to do if you have a careplan that's written wrong and says you have all these needs I do and vunrable like my autism sensory issues and health now aging and a wheelchair user. Sadly to companies have been in last one was involved with the new dynamics bullet system with the NHS where we had lots of meetings sadly both companies after they cannot meet my needs the last one gave two weeks notice and now left with nothing I can't cook need support at hospital appointments and things. Then they tell me to go find one or employee someone. Yes we'll. I not identified has having learning disabilities but I am under educated and need support at home. But company that autisic friendly no unifor no touch me stuff support like PA. Then to be told my name social worker closed case! I need special dietary cooking bulked up so I can sap. Now nothing. I did complaint after covid I did w more recently hand the ombudsman re opened my case in 2021 because it keeps happening and said now they will sort it and speak to said SS. But till then call take long and if my gastric and heart stuff not regulated and hospital appointments not attended I'm doomed with my health. And I'm so stressed and that on to is a disadvantage to me. And 50 odd could kill me. I also use indwellin catheter. And need help to clean due to falls. So I sure it's indirect discrimination against me. But could be weeks before I or them find something suitable. It's sad. My next Mam meeting ages away too. So I and my family no my health and wellbeing will go down. And then isolation because of this help???? Advice please no helplines either for this or a voice I can text.