Non smartphone users of the world unite!

Who else on this forum doesn't own a smartphone? Comment on here if you don't have one. 
I would love to know your reasons why as well

I have been heartened to know that I am not alone in standing against the mind numbing, anxiety machines that rule the modern world!

Parents
  • What I don't understand is why so many smartphone users are walking around with cracked screens, when there are so many repair shops offering to replace screens.

• depends if its a iphone. if its a iphone only a official apple repairman is allowed to repair it and if anyone else touches it or tries to fix it apple sues them lol and apple repairmen cost more than the phone itself.

• i dont get how screens crack though, i had my samsung a10 for years now, dropped it a few times and it is still fine and good as new with no damage.... maybe the a10 was built like a nokia 3310 lol

• OK. So there are "screen protectors" that are glass - very thin stick-on glass.  When those screen protectors break, it looks like the phone screen is broken....when it is infact not.

So....I'm proffering an additional explanation as to why you see so many broken screens - they are actually not broken, but the screen saver is.

I do appreciate that this immediately begs the next question = why don't they replace their cheap thin screen protector that has broken?......Answer= because people are lazy and don't care.

My hypothesis above is on reasonably good authority from young people.

• OK. So there are "screen protectors" that are glass - very thin stick-on glass.  When those screen protectors break, it looks like the phone screen is broken....when it is infact not.

So....I'm proffering an additional explanation as to why you see so many broken screens - they are actually not broken, but the screen saver is.

I do appreciate that this immediately begs the next question = why don't they replace their cheap thin screen protector that has broken?......Answer= because people are lazy and don't care.

My hypothesis above is on reasonably good authority from young people.

Children
No Data