Non smartphone users of the world unite!

Who else on this forum doesn't own a smartphone? Comment on here if you don't have one. 
I would love to know your reasons why as well

I have been heartened to know that I am not alone in standing against the mind numbing, anxiety machines that rule the modern world!

Parents
  • My bloody smartfone just went off with that stupid government nuclear war warning tone.

My bloody heart nearly stopped, and I have actual pain now. (I'm a bit more knowledgeable about most of you about nuclear war and "posture" having made it a special interest, and they aren't testing this NOW for no reason).  

Since there are no shelters or effective ABM systems to protect us I can only see sadism motivating whoever is rolling this stuff out right now, in such a hurry...

Well that's enough, they've used up their one chance to startle me that way.

Bye bye smartfone. (unless there really IS a viable opt out.)

• My bloody smartfone just went off with that stupid government nuclear war warning tone.

My bloody heart nearly stopped, and I have actual pain now. (I'm a bit more knowledgeable about most of you about nuclear war and "posture" having made it a special interest, and they aren't testing this NOW for no reason).  

Since there are no shelters or effective ABM systems to protect us I can only see sadism motivating whoever is rolling this stuff out right now, in such a hurry...

Well that's enough, they've used up their one chance to startle me that way.

Bye bye smartfone. (unless there really IS a viable opt out.)

Children